Sunday 9 November 2014

Opening my own Etsy store!

Hey there my wonderful reader,

Great news is coming your way!
From the information I have already posted in both the 'About Me' section and my first ever post I mentioned that as well as hairstyling I love crafting. So my new hobby currently together with hairstyling is DIY hair bows of all shapes and sizes.
This all began (obviously) when I first discovered my passion for styling hair, something was always missing, a small accessory just to give the final look a little WOW factor.

In order to be able to share my crafting with you all I have opened an Etsy store where I will be selling a variety of hair bow accessories.
My Etsy store is now up and running for you. Just head over to www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HomeMadeHairstyles and you will find just a few of the hair accessories I am selling currently. In the next week or so I will be adding more to my store so that you have a larger selection of accessories to choose from. 

Since starting my blog a very long time ago I have finally began to get the drift of it and hopefully you won't need to wait months for a new post. 

Thank-you for all your support and views
Don't forget to comment and like, also check out my other social media network space and follow and like over there too to keep up to date with everything. 
Love you all 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment