Saturday 7 March 2015

New Store

Heya everyone,

Sorry for the such a delayed post, being a student doesn't help with handling university work and exams. I hope you all are well and ready for the come back.

So after thinking a while I have decided to open up a new store a delete my Etsy store mainly due to the fact that the currency was in dollars and as I am based in the UK it made no sense to me trying to keep costs correct and shipment correct. Also, after reading some reviews I found that in some occasions the fact that items were all in dollars buyers would be put off buying them as the hassle of conversion currency rates and dealing with shipment would confuse them. So instead of not selling my bow I have found an alternative website based in the UK. I will give it a try, and if any changes are to occur then I will happily inform my lovely followers.


My new store can be found at https://homemadehairstyles.misi.co.uk. Hopefully this one will work and I can add new items to it very soon. 

Love ya
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment