Monday 26 May 2014

Hair Essentials

So it has been well over a month nearly two since my last post, being a university student doesn't help with trying to run blog at the same time, in addition to that starting work full time, makes me procrastinate even more. I am very sorry for those waiting for a new post but no need to wait any longer  because I am back. WooHoo!!! As promised I would post as soon as my student life was out of the way (for now). So here it goes...

As the title already says, this post will be all about those key hair essentials that nobody can live without!


That first key hair essential is the hair brush. We cannot go a day without brushing our hair, it is essential that your hair is brushed at least twice a day, in the morning whilst getting ready and at night before bed. Keeping the hair de-tangled not only makes the hair look smooth and soft, but it also helps the hair stay healthy as no horrible knots are created that could cause the hair to break. One of my favourite hair brushes is the Tangle Teezer, it works with any type of hair and de-tangles the hair very easily.

Secondly we all need hair band/elastic band (well majority of us that have hair long enough to pull back). It is a quick and easy way to get your hair out of the way of your face. I personally recommend having a large supply of them as there's always that friend that asks to borrow one and ends up never giving it back and the unfortunate event of the hair band/elastic band snagging.
And last but not least hair pins/bobby pins. These small little things help out a lot, be it for pinning up a fringe/bangs or holding down fly aways or used in a hairstyle. There are a variety of hair pins/bobby pins, the closed ones in different lengths and opened pins also in different lengths. The closed ones are the most commonly used and known of, in further posts I will be explaining the different ways in which these pins are used.
And it has now come to the end of this post, hope you have enjoyed the short explanation of what I think are the hair essentials anyone should have. Sorry it took so long for this post to come but it is finally here!!!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact with me, I will do my best to answer all your questions and queries as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment